Friday, March 8, 2013

Psalm (Traherne)

The reasons why I liked this poem was the simplicity on how the title, "Psalm" A is song or a hymn used in any biblical book primarley used in Christian and Jewish worships. I would not relate myself in this poem, but I can say I liked because it was used so much deep words like; "I live inside myself until I loved and then I live, lord then I lived with thirst and happened was thirst". Those first few words used at the beginning of the poem grabs your attention to how it's describing itself on how we live today as people living a world of love and also a world with "happiness and thirst" what makes you happy is an ambition. I can relate to that today in our society. I liked the way he used so much imagery to describe his feelings about the skies and the world it's self. That something I really liked most about it, it's use for words grabbed my attention the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment