Monday, March 11, 2013

"zapruder" by Robert Fernandez

I like this poem right here" Zap Ruder"! Because its awesome.. it really does make sense to me even though i had to read it twice to understand what the author was trying to say. I see that he was really focus taking a picture somewhere in the poem. They were really focused on doing it and not paying attention to anything else. So its like if you think you focus on your goal or dream in life and you don't pay attention to nothing else you know? That's what it meant to me. " That moment when everything begins to wave.."  Got me thinking about a group of people like the army or the marines. The poem starts off weird though like its a mystery. "day off in a dark suit and hat" Then goes on in more detail like there doing some FBI stuff. Sounds like there trying to find clues to get to the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment